Monday, August 10, 2020

Claudia Marie (38G)

It's BBW time, boys and girls!
Claudia Marie is a huge, busty slut. (And when I say "huge", I'm not just referring to her ginormous tits.)
Look how almost all these photos have her watermark. This attention whore is sponsoring all this on her own site!
She seems to be up for just about every kind of activity imaginable.
(I must say, her new short-hair look in the later photos is not very attractive.)


I can imagine those boobs flopping all over...

A couple shots of her "O" face!


Playing with her gal-pals: 

Getting boned by Kayla Kleevage...

Rita Daniels...


Claudia's 38G tits are no match for Minka's 56L cannons!



Great ass!


You could extract enough milk to feed a small village!


I have done this (without the choke hold) and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment