Monday, October 22, 2018

Eve Lawrence (36D)

Eve Lawrence is a drop-dead gorgeous babe, with a killer body and (as is apparent from these photos) a willingness to do just about anything. Oh, to have one night with her! (But that would ruin any other hookups by comparison.)

In the first few photos, she's lounging around a 4-poster. Just LOOK at that figure!!!!! Those boobs!  That waist!  Those HIPS! I'd love to tie her hands to the top of that post and ohh.......

Just adding to her hotness is the fact that in many of these photos, she looks like someone I know.

She looks like a young Claudia Cardinale in that last photo.


She REALLY looks like the girl I know in these white-hat photos (and GIFs further below).


The classic reach-around! That's me, by the way. (I wish...) 




And now, the Main Event...



I love this GIF:
Ride 'em, Cowgirl!

1 comment: